No products in the cart.
WHY BICYCLE FITTING?
Because every cyclist has unique biomechanics. Therefore there are no generalizations that apply when fitting a rider to a bike. Purchasing a new bike can be both a fun and exciting experience, but riding a bike that’s not properly fit can cause frustration, pain, or even injury. We can help remedy this by offering a state of the art bicycle fit using our Retül fitting system.
ALCHEMY FITTING SERVICES
Custom Builds | Existing Set-ups
- Retül Fit uses a cycling-specific 3D motion capture system that reads a rider’s movements while he or she is pedaling on the bike and records all three planes of movement (3D). Retül’s dynamic fit tools allow a bike fitter to make fast and easy adjustments to a rider’s position using objective and highly accurate info to increase performance…300*
- Basic Fit focuses on three major adjustments: seat post height, saddle fore/aft, and handlebar stem angle/length. Using standard angles and metrics, the rider is tailored to a comfortable position that reduces pain and prevents injuries… $100
- A Pedal Integration Fit is important to match each individual’s pedal cycling motion with his or her cleat. When adjusted correctly it helps eliminate stress on the knee, hip, and ankle, and also allows for safe entry into and exiting from the pedal… $50
- Know what frame size is best for you with this fitting service. It will give you a developmental position on which to use as an initial set-up. We provide you with numbers that will allow you to buy the right size road or mountain bike with assurance… $30
- All custom Alchemy bicycle purchases made through the Alchemy Fit Studio receive a FREE Retül fit
Contact us to schedule a professional bicycle fitting service at the Alchemy Retül Fit Studio. Or to learn more about Alchemy-approved, certified fit studios in your area, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.