No products in the cart.
Atlas | Carbon Fiber Road
The Atlas is purpose built for Alchemy’s backyard – the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Going uphill is exactly one-half the fun. Carving descents with confidence is equally important and a foundation element of the Atlas. The rear triangle is the same as the award-winning Helios giving the rider a stiff yet cushioned ride.
The Atlas is as comfortable as it is fast. With a $400 upgrade create a thru axle disc brake version and experience the endless possibilities.
- Alchemy’s award winning carbon layup
- Alchemy shaped top tube
- Shaped down tube with flares at bottom bracket and head tube for added rigidity
- Alchemy carbon dropouts
- Proven stock geometry and carbon construction
- 44mm head tube
- Enve fork
- Cane Creek headset
- Mechanical and electronic compatible
- PressFit 86 Bottom Bracket
- 100% made in Denver, CO USA
|52 cm||54 cm||56 cm||58 cm||61 cm|
|Seat Tube Length||470||520||540||560||575|
|Effective Top Tube||522||543||560||575||601|
|Head Tube Length||120||140||160||180||200|
|Head Tube Angle||72.7||73.0||73.2||73.5||73.8|
|Seat Tube Angle||74||73.8||73.5||73.2||72.8|
|Chain Stay Length||407||407||410||410||412|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||70||70||70||70||70|